Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Relapse

Man I feel like Eminem coming back to this blog it's been so long.

Although I only have one message: Buy Shit. I mean come on, I was buying these crappy equities in Jan 2008, do you really think I wouldn't be buying now? See, if you're consistently crazy, sometimes you overlap with the sane investors. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Buy whatever you want, well not inverse ETFs, but you get the drift. Just do something, you can't afford to sit there and watch everyone else make a killing. Maybe your wallet can but your pride can't. I'm going to start putting these puppies on credit cards pretty soon.

I should disclose I am a losing investor and have not broken even since I started investing in 2008. Pft, historical returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment