Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Today in the Markets

BAC continuing a measured move higher? It was only a matter of time considering the levels of say WFC and MS.

Natural Gas continuing higher? Natural gas is a random walk most of the time. I'm half in GAS and half in HNU leaving me approximately 1.5x leveraged to weed out half of the mathematical theivery from 2x leverage. That being said I might play around moving between 1x and 2x because I'm bullish on nat gas until 2010 as it stands.

HBF and ATVI didn't get bought because I saw better upside potential elsewhere. More risk but you know what I say:

When you've been playing with fire and already been burned a couple things happen: (i) it doesn't hurt as much when it happens again and (ii) you know how to play with fire a little better.

Viva la revolution

No comments:

Post a Comment