Thursday, September 24, 2009

Chill out

It was nice when I was doing an internship making money instead of paying an institution of 'learning' for a scrap of paper.

Now that I am back in school for 8 months, the final 8 months I might add, I am back to being stressed by logistics. I've been a busy beaver buttering people up and pissing people off trying to get things done this week.

The logistics are complete for now and I can focus on trying to squeeze out some good from my courses. This directly cuts into my time to think about new investments so I will probably just be playing around with my current portfolio.

I've already decided on a strategy for the fall. I'm just waiting for a pullback to make some more purchases which will should include some smallish cap tech names and shorting the USD against the CDN on pops.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment