Thursday, November 4, 2010

Party Time

I post so infrequently because most of the time I just don't have anything to say. I don't invest on a day to day basis. My opinions are home-brewed or slow-cooked, if you will. Right now I see equities going up in 2011, maybe even 2012, breaking previous highs. 15% of my portfolio is levered to the gills in BAC. I think The Fly said it best when he coined the phrase "BAC attack". I'm long an oil driller in TSE:TDG and my other energy play is NYSE:NRG. Shipping and transportation is another area I see to be a strong levered play in this bull market, however I took the scenic route with TSE:CJT.UN, a Canadian airfreight company. Throw in a little TSE:FFH to hold down the fort and I got myself a bona-fide portfolio. Excuse me while I generate excess returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment