Friday, July 15, 2011

I was Dead Wrong

About BAC. Bank of America. What a piece of crap. 12.50 Jan calls virtually worthless. I admit all this on the day BAC breaks $10 on the downside because that was my target to recognize the loss. Not a monetary target, NAY! Money is for the common folk. This loss is far worse than that, it is one of pride. I thought I was fighting the good fight, buying America. Bank of America. You can now buy a piece too, for only $9.99. This price happens to correspond to a $100 billion valuation. How foolish was I to expect something like a national bank of the great American empire to be worth more than something like a social networking website.


Facebook and Bank of America have the same estimated value right now.


Yes there are plenty of good reasons for this, but just take a look at that line again tell me something inside of you doesn't find this rather absurd. Don't worry about me though, I'll get mine. I'm gonna go all nutty and start wearing bow ties and buying/drinking high quality oil on the daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment