Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bring It

I just read some article about Japanese graduates desperate for jobs. I have also recently received a letter from my university pretty much laughing at the possibility of finding an internship for one of my final terms. Being in the finance industry doesn't help much either.

Personally, I look forward to a challenge. I have developed myself socially, intellectually, physically, and psychologically throughout my life and will continue to do so as long as possible.

It's those other people that bug me. As Einstein once said,

"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once."

A little bit too Nazi for me at the end, there, but I do agree. I think some tough times will force some people to think and fend for themselves. Who knows, it could be a good thing in the end. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment