Monday, December 1, 2008

Down We Go

I'm mainly a long investor, and, liking the financials, today hurt. However I am like a foreign child that lacks self control; I am used to the beatings.

I think tomorrow will be a good indication as to whether we are to make new index lows within the next couple weeks.

Hey, on the bright side, the stock traders almanac says the best time to own stocks is from November to April by a far margin.

I will add again, Bell Canada will have to put in effort to f up at their board meeting and the shares are only looking more attractive with the temporary (god bless his little soul, he said temporary) downturn.

Did you know Benjamen Graham went bankrupt three times in his investing career? I found that encouraging since I am working on number one. I got nothin' but time, baby. Nothin' but time..

No comments:

Post a Comment