Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Open Sesame

I wish the markets had been open today (yesterday now I guess..).

Since I need to build up some street cred I'm going to throw it out there that CJT.UN is going up soon. Ya feel me?

Coming in second in terms of certainty; the USD is going down down down down down. Yes, like the chris brown song. Maybe not against the Euro because they still have silly countries going bankrupt over there, but against the CAD. Think of it as a commodities play if you're looking to justify going long CAD.

I got rocked on my natural gas play. I had a nice double down that saved me from a large loss, but I still lost -25% on one position in HNU.TO. Let that be a lesson to me my friends. Double ETFs are Satan reincarnated into equity form. If you don't believe me go buy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment