Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Suck on THAT Bears!

My boots are tired from spurring bears aside the past couple days. Especially financial bears. I would like it to be known I like the financials, and my little money is where my mouth is. Oh and screw grammar as well, I end my sentences with propositions when I want to. So there!

But in all honestly folks, you might want to look at AMEX:UYG, NYSE:C, NYSE:MS, NYSE:BAC.
If you have big nuts, well you have to have big nuts to buy anything right now, but if your nuts are bigger than big, then I suggest you go for UYG or C. I would venture a guess that BAC is the safest of them and possibley the best VALUE (price/risk/reward combination). I like MS for the dramatic increase I suspect it will see when the world decides they aren't going to best the US gov'n and that the remaining financials will indeed survive and prosper in the coming years.

Random saying:
My stock advisor told me I shouldn't invest unless I was prepared to lose.
I told him he shouldn't live unless he was prepared to die.
It's war out here folks. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment